Software Engineer for building AI as a Service.
What makes our team great? We are not afraid to try new things, we experiment and encourage creative minds. We celebrate success and see failures as steps forward.
What would make our team even greater? We have an open seat for you! Our SoftRobot family is growing and we are looking for a talented and curious developer to join our journey!
Does this sound like a match? Read more below!
- MSc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
Skills and merits:
- Thorough knowledge and experience in one or more of the backend oriented programming languages Java, Python and/or C#
- Experience with continuous deployments and infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Experience with machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Solid understanding of development principles and patterns such as clean separation of services and loose coupling
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning new technologies
- FinTech experience is a merit
- Swedish proficiency is a merit
SoftRobot is an AI startup based in Uppsala, Sweden. We are tech enablers, building digital solutions fuelled by disruptive technologies and innovation. Our flagship product is called Aiida – an AI as a Service web platform for time-consuming administrative tasks.
Apply with a CV and/or LinkedIn profile.
Oskar Johnson Hägglund
They are leading the way for Swedish AI
SoftRobot was featured in the Swedish news publication Ny Teknik (English: New Technology) about Swedish AI and Sweden’s efforts of promoting and developing artificial intelligence.
Welcome Christoffer Meier – our new Product Manager!
We want to give a warm welcome to Christoffer, the latest member of the SoftRobot family! Christoffer will join us as our Product Manager, maintaining and developing the product vision of Aiida and future projects.
SoftRobot finalists for Nordic Startup Awards 2017.
We have been nominated for the Nordic Startup Awards as 1 out of 5 Swedish finalists in two categories: “Best Newcomer” and “Best Bootstrapped”.